*INVITATION LETTER*

*Dear Sir/ Madam*

It gives us immense pleasure to inform you that we are planning to
organize *2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication,
Control and Information Technology (C3IT 2012) on February 25 - 26,
2012.*The primary goal of C3IT 2012 is to bring together innovative
academics, researchers and industrial experts in the field of Computer
Science, Communications, Control and Information Technology common
forum, for a constructive dialog on theoretical concepts and practical
ideas. The two day program will consist of Paper presentations, Poster
presentations, Expert talk and Panel discussion. Practicing engineers,
scientists from R & D Institutions, faculty members of engineering
colleges, research scholars and post graduate students are expected to
participate in this conference.

*IMPORTANT DATES*

Full-Paper Submission       :   31/10/2011
Notification of Acceptance :   30/11/2011
Camera-ready Paper          :   15/12/2011
Registration                     :   1/12/2011  to 15/12/2011
Conference                      : 25 – 26 February, 2012

Many eminent experts from India and abroad are expected to
participate in the conference. We will be happy to have you as one of
the honorable participants in the conference. We shall be grateful to
receive your suggestions for the conference. I hope that you will be
able to join us as and grace the event.

Kindly note that information regarding the conference can also be
found at www.conferencealerts.com.

*It gives us immense pleasure to inform you that the Proceeding of C3IT_2012
will be published in ScienceDirect by ELSEVIER and will be available online
at www.sciencedirect.com. Brochure of C3IT-2012 is attached herewith.*

For further information and queries kindly visit the link given below:
  http://aot.edu.in/c3it/home
<http://aot.edu.in/c3it/home%20>

Looking forward to hear your response.

Thanking you
Yours truly,

--

Amitava Nag,

Arindrajit Pal

Soumadip Ghosh

Conveners, C3IT-2012

Email: *confere...@aot.edu.in
<?&v=b&cs=wh&to=confere...@aot.edu.in>*<?&v=b&cs=wh&to=nwcms2...@gmail.com><?&v=b&cs=wh&to=rvv...@gmail.com>

Contact Number: 09433757172, 09433250749, 09433170697

--
*ARINDRAJIT PAL*
*Asst. Professor*