hello
please i need your help
i copied the folder of AODV protocol an rename it in ns-2.34 to implement
the blackhole attack, i want to use the same packet of AODV protocol, i
changed all necessary classes, structurs and variables, also i have changed
the following files : ns-lib.tcl, ns-agent.tcl and Makefile.ini, after i
have executed: make clean, make and make install (as a root).
In my script ......i have used the protocol AODV for 4 nodes, and the node 5
use the new routing protocol (i mean AODV with blackhole attack) but when i
execute my script i have ...this message:

INITIALIZE THE LIST xListHead

(_o39 cmd line 1)
invoked from within
"_o39 cmd tracetarget _o57"
invoked from within
"catch "$self cmd $args" ret"
invoked from within
"if [catch "$self cmd $args" ret] {
set cls [$self info class]
global errorInfo
set savedInfo $errorInfo
error "error when calling class $cls: $args" $..."
(procedure "_o39" line 2)
(SplitObject unknown line 2)
invoked from within
"$ragent tracetarget $T"
(procedure "_o36" line 14)
(Node/MobileNode agenttrace line 14)
invoked from within
"$node agenttrace $tracefd"
(procedure "_o3" line 106)
(Simulator create-wireless-node line 106)
invoked from within
"_o3 create-wireless-node"
("eval" body line 1)
invoked from within