Hi again,

I have tried to use a PagePool with the option :

PagePool/WebTraf set FID_ASSIGNING_MODE_ 2

It has worked perfectly but that does not solve my problem (described
down) (I need to use a packmime).

The problem would be the same on a simple CBQ link.

Thank you,

Guillaume

On 11/15/2011 09:15 AM, Guillaume Gaillard wrote:
 > Hi,
 >
 > I would like to use PackMime web Traffic generator on a CBQ/WRR link.
The thing is :

 > - I don't know how to control the flows ids (fid) of the packmime
traffic (is it possible to define a range of fids or even a unique fid
?) so I fall in the typical "unknown flow" error every time.