Hi all

I have a problem with the MCPS_DATA_request primitive in the IEEE 802.15.4 ns-2
implementation. I build a new packet and send it peridically using this
primitive (broadcast transmission). The thing is that this error does not
always happen because I can send the packet, and it is received successfully by
the receiver nodes, but at some point, the simulation stops and outputs the
following message:

[wpan/p802_15_4mac.cc::checkTaskOverflow][504.894498](node 16) task overflow:
MCPS-DATA.request

I suppose that this is due to two packets (frames) collide at MAC layer, that
is, these two frames are being managed by the MAC layer at same time, and it
overflows. If this is the reason, do you know how can I manage and solve it? I
searched for a solution but I din not find anything. My problem is similar to
the following recent
post: http://mailman.isi.edu/pipermail/ns-users/2011-June/070485.html.

I appreciate all the help possible. Thanks in advance.

David