Hello Aslinda,
Thanks for your contributions. You are perfectly right. All the simulators
mentioned are basically the same the difference maybe added fucntionalities,
capabilities  and implementation platforms but at the end the results are
the same;( TCL scripts) thats if it is being integrated in ns2.  For
clarification i would want to know from you, i am clustering the nodes
generated from the TCl scripts, using the speed and location of nodes i
however want to obtain these values dynamically in using TCL codes. I think
i need to convert the c++ codes provided by Ajmal ....