Then,w(0),w(1) will be in two clusters of wired domain & BS(0),BS(1) will be
in two different clusters of wireless domain.
But wireless domain becomes a subset of wired domain.I modified tcl code as
per ur suggestion & i'm attaching it.
Still i get the same error.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p34348212/mine28.tcl mine28.tcl

http://old.nabble.com/file/p34348212/requiredTopo.png