Hullo Bipul,

Your request is not specific at all, so it's kind of hard to help you.

But to get you started, for your TCP/IP simulations, you can use NS2.
There's McGreis Tutorial on the link below.

http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/tutorial/

It will get you started straight from the basics, with appropriate (and
very good) examples, whenever necessary.
Check it out and see if it'll be of any help.

Kind regards,

Nicholas Mbonimpa