Hello,

I would like a source node (n0) to broadcast CBR packets via UDP to  1 hop
neighbors (n1,n2) in a in a wireless dhoc network.
One way, could be to attach the source to each destination as below:

set udp1 [new Agent/UDP]
$ns attach-agent $n0 $udp1

set src1 [new Application/Traffic/CBR]
$src1 attach-agent $udp1

set null1 [new Agent/Null]
ns attach-agent $n1 $null1
ns attach-agent $n2 $null1

$ns connect $udp1 $null1

$ns at 0.1 "$src1 start"

$ns at 50 finish

I think in this case the same packet at the mac layer is sent by unicasting
once from n0 to n1 and once from n0 to n2.

But, what if I would like to use a broadcast at MAC layer? I saw that in MAC
header you actually can set the type to MAC_BROADCAST but I don't know how to
force to use it when I send a CBR packet.

Thanks,
Behnaz