Dear Kandasamy,

Thank you very much for your guidance.

I agree with you that flowchart is incomplete and i try to complete it
through the assistance of you and other NS users.

*But i told: *
    1) "*Note: this flowchart has drawn to present the send mechanism
of "broadcast
data packets" in Mac-802_11.*"

          Since i just consider the *send mechanism* from upper layer to
lower layer in MAC, then i ignored "*Is Dir Down? No*".
          Also i think "*sendRTS()*" function does not do anything for
*broadcasting
data packet*, then i ignored it.

     2) "I *was drawing the flowchart with my viewpoint of NS-2 codes" *(I'm
working with NS-2.35).

           In Ns-2.35  *bugFix_timer_*  parameter is defined.
           Also i think that in*"send()" *function if *"**Is MAC IDLE? No**"
* then *DIFS *will set to zero by default. In this case, the start function
invokes with two arguments.

Sincerely Yours.