Hi all,

I would like to implement a new agent for NS2 (2-35) to use it for the purpose
of video transmission.
I have checked various web pages related to this, so, I have a basic knowledge
about the topic.
For the beginning, I'm trying to add a new class, so that it will be triggered
upon Tcl script access.
Like set obj [new newObject] from a Tcl script or from command line:

#ns
% new newObject
_o4

This is the newObject.tcl file that I wrote to create the newObject class.
Class newObject
newObject instproc init {args} {
eval $self next $args
}

I created a directory named "object" under ns2-35 directory and put the tcl
file in it.
Then, in the Makefile, I included this path in the NS_TCL_LIB section.
Configured as it was required for the Makefile change, make clean and make.
And the class wasn't recognized the way it was supposed to be.
Any idea why this might have been happening?

Thanks for any help (=