 From: Saravanan Kandasamy <svana...@gmail.com>
To: "ns-users@isi.edu" <ns-users@ISI.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, 5 February 2013 7:07 AM
Subject: Re: [ns] Regarding Routing

Gopi,

Have you tried to google? Much information is there, just need to
spend some time doing research.

1. For single hop network you dont need routing. You may use dumbagent.

2. There are some implementation for static routing in the web, some
uses DSR as base and some created their own way for filling the
routing table. Check out for NOAH or FixRT.

Good luck.

rgds
Saravanan K