Hi everyone,
  As a part of my project, I have made two more entries named Flag 1 and
Flag 2 in the existing neighbor table in aodv. Whenever a node X receive a
request from node Y, Flag 1 corresponding to  will get set as "1". I want
to calculate the total number of entries in the neighbor table
corresponding to node Y, and the number of 0's set fo the flag of Y out of
the total number of entries. How can I access/ do this from the existing
neighbor table?  Anyone who knows about this please help me. It was really
urgent for my project.
Thanks in advance

Regards,
  Sony