Well, you need to better study the propagation.cc and related source codes
under ns-2/mobile/.
For example in propagation.cc and in all its subclasses there is a function

double Propagation::Pr(PacketStamp *, PacketStamp *, WirelessPhy *)

which returns p_r given the packet and the wireless physical interface.
Best,
Behnaz