Dear all,

I'm implementing a new packet type header and include some variables. I
tried to access those variables and change the initialized value of it from
the required function in the Mac class but the problem is that I need those
new values to be accessed globally in another class (aodv). What I have
been noticed in ns2 is that whenever an attribute is needed from the
default packet header, it is accessed locally inside the function so is
there any way to make changes on the packet header and applied this changes
globally so all classes can see the new applied changes.

Thanks for your help in advance.