Hi,
Thank you very very much for replying but I have already used those
instructions/steps for installing MAODV but I found error regarding
wireless-phy.h.
I dont know why this happen?

KINJAL  U. ADHVARYU
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR & HEAD
COMPUTER ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
GANDHINAGAR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
GANDHINAGAR-382721

On Thursday, March 13, 2014 12:14 PM, Hashim Bukhari