    class MyAgent : public Agent

    {

    private:

                int x,y;

                int* xPtr;

                int *yPtr;

                void add();

    public:

                MyAgent(); // Declaration of constructor

    };

    MyAgent::MyAgent() : Agent(PT_UDP)

    {

                xPtr= &x;

                yPtr= &y;

                bind("x_otcl", &x);

                bind("y_otcl", &y);

    }

    void MyAgent::add()

    {

                Tcl& tcl = Tcl::instance();

                tcl.eval("puts \"From add() \"");

                printf("\nx=%d and y = %d\nx+y = %d\n", x,y,x+y);

                printf("xPtr=%d\n",*xPtr);

                printf("yPtr=%d\n",*yPtr);

    }

*

What is the difference between xPtr and yPtr? Is xPtr a pointer? Does the
compiler ignore the space? From the results, I figured that both of them are
pointers but I'm not sure. I always use the second one (yPtr) for
declaration of pointers.

Also please tell me how to bind pointers between c++ and otcl.

Reza Karimi, M.Sc.

Faculty of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE)

K.N.Toosi University of Technology

Tehran, IRAN.