Hi

I have two simple but confusing questions:

1-What is the character for line break? Backslach "\" or Enter? I used both
without any error. What's the difference?

MyprotocolHeaderClass() : PacketHeaderClass("PacketHeader/Myprotocol",

sizeof(hdr_myprotocol_packet)) {

bind_offset(&hdr_myprotocol_packet::offset_);

                                                   }

MyprotocolHeaderClass() : PacketHeaderClass("PacketHeader/Myprotocol",\

sizeof(hdr_myprotocol_packet)) {

bind_offset(&hdr_myprotocol_packet::offset_);

                                                   }

2-What is the difference between the following codes below?

void

CMUTrace::format_myprotocol(Packet *p, int offset)

{

}

void CMUTrace::format_myprotocol(Packet *p, int offset)

{

}

Reza Karimi, M.Sc.

Faculty of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE)

K.N.Toosi University of Technology

Tehran, IRAN.