We are actively looking for a strong Postdoc to join our research group
at Karlstad University, Sweden, and work on a funded project on
Datacenter Networking. The topics include, but are not limited to,
Datacenter Interconnect solutions using scalable VPN and EVPN based
approaches, multipath routing and SDN. The successful candidate should
have a strong research background with a strong publication record on
the topic. More information on the post and how to apply can be found at

https://kau.mynetworkglobal.com/en/what:job/jobID:47250/where:4/

Best regards, Andreas
--
Andreas Kassler