hello evryone

I am working on LAR protocol, ns2 version = 2.32
OS = ubuntu 12.04

i successfully installed LAR NS on my system . but nam does not qork with
ns-2.32 . so i tried to install with the following command

sudo make install nam ===> it successfully installed namv1.15 . but when i
run box.tcl it is giving me the following error

SORTING LISTS ...DONE!
channel.cc:sendUp - Calc highestAntennaZ_ and distCST_
highestAntennaZ_ = 1.5,  distCST_ = 220.0
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

then i tried to remove the nam with this command sudo apt-get remove nam
==> removed
then i installed this nam from (nam_1.14_amd64.deb) . when i write nam it
shows me network animator window v1.14 but segmentataion fault error
remains the same .

I also tried to install nam-1.14.i586.tar.gz , first untar it and then the
following command   sudo cp nam /usr/local/bin but still the error .
i also tried with nam-1.14-x86_64.tar.gz but still no success.

if i dont use nam , then my box file runs successfully.
plz suggest me how to rectify this error.

( FYI  plz   :    output of the following command is hero@linux34:~$ uname
-m
x86_64   )

could anyone please help me on this issue

rgds
sims