I have been able to compile ns-allinone-2.33 codebase with LTE patch.   Now
I am trying to simulate a LTE network using lte.tcl script......I want to
try out call admission control in LTE.....basically varying the number of
UEs with varying throughput and delay requirements and check if
successful/unsuccessful admission happens for UEs..........can you please
explain to me how to use lte.tcl to achieve this?

Or any other script meant for the purpose explained,and how to use them.

warm regards,
Sourav