Hi,all:
    I am a fresh man using ns3. For i can't open google group page in china to
get help, is there anyone who can kindly answer my question as email below or
forward it to the ns3 google group mail list.

    Thank you so much!

Hi,all:

    I want to add a new test file using function from external lib (i.e. aes
alogrithm from polarssl) to the lte module.

    However i don't know how to build the new test file using external lib.
    In my understanding, The way that adding the new test file to the wscript
let the waf build the new test file can only be used for new file without using
any external lib.
    When a singal new file using polarssl lib function is buit via g++, the
external lib should be linked.
    The example command is as below( name the new file as test.cc and the
target as test for simplification):

    g++ -o test test.cc -L /usr/lib/polarssl -l polarssl

    Can anyone kindly tell me the way how to link the external lib when buildng
the new file using waf?
    The way buiding the new test file using g++ directly is ok as well only if
the building target can be run by test.py.

    Any reply is warmly appreciated!

    BR