To NS-2 developers,

We are two students from Malmö University in Sweden who are currently
working on our bachelor thesis in computer engineering. Our research will be
based on Network Simulation 3 (NS-3) and IEEE802.11s mesh network. The main
goal here is to implement unsupported features of mesh network into NS-3.
After identifying some of those features we decide to start with the
implementation of synchronization.
We were now wondering if these features have already been implemented in
NS-2 and if they are available for us to look into it. The features we are
intending to work with are, the first being the most prioritized;
synchronizing, power saving and MCF Control Channel Access (MCCA). Thank you
very much, we are very grateful.

Best wishes,
Linus and Tequamnesh