Hi .

I guess the "GPSR-KeLiu" protocol isn't really supporting nam ?

There is a text file  "TextFile-modify-wireless-gpsr" about nam in the
examples.
But I don't remember that anybody ever succeeded with a  GPSR-KeLiu nam
file.

Latest examples :  GPSR-KeLiu-examples_01.2015.tar.gz
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7S255p3kFXNR3J6b3hxX19TTnM/view?usp=sharing

-