Hi Sir

Please, I have an important question and a very difficult one at the same
time.

I've succesfully patched GPSR keliu in NS2.35 (ubuntu 12.04) ,

My question is  when I take a look in my trace file after runing a tcl file *I
coudln't find any drop event,  (*I couldn't see a drop entry in my trace
file  )

I take a look on *cmu-trace.cc  and I couldn't find the gpsr-keliu trace
function *and I don't know where Can I modify to let the drop event visible
in the trace file

This problem is very important for me, I pass 2 months just to deploy GPSR
protocol and I still facing problems so any help in this topic will be
appreciate.

Thanks in advance