I didn't succeed in installing Microsoft Device Emulator on my XP
computer. A problem with Windows installer when installing "Windows
for Mobile 6 SDK referesh"...

You can see that David tells it's a problem of size of a form...
What do you think of it ? Do you want I mail my file to your mail adress ?