Hi Edgard,
I can't answer your question at the moment, but I think there's a
mistake in the logic you're using:
If
ArrayB = ArrayA
is storing a reference to ArrayA in ArrayB, in other words a pointer
to the address where ArrayA is located in memory,
then if you change the contents of ArrayA afterwards, ArrayB would
also lose the original contents and show the new contents of ArrayA.
So the only way to save the contents is an item by item copy, there's
no way to avoid that.

The alternative is that you use a new array for the new contents and
just keep the old one.
Or, if you want a more sophisticated solution, you can use a 2
dimensional array, and change the first index when you want to proceed
to a new array. That way, you avoid the copying process, which could
get lengthy for large arrays.
Kind regards
Thomas