--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "ghidera2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Well, since IPWorks is being uncooperative that just leaves
netstreams.
> Reading through their website I found reference to UDP so I know
> netstreams can do UDP but I can't seem to find any examples of it.
> Anyone know of such a beastie?
>
> In the meantime I'll see of I can find some TCP/IP examples which
> should be almost identical.

I don't have an example, but the 'socketstream.socket' call is going
to be important I think - in my usual TCP example there aren't any
arguments passed to that method, but according to the NDL help file,
the address family, socket type, and sub-protocol are all optional
parameters, and the netstreams constants page lists the following
possible values:

Address family
Address family Numeric Key name
IPv4 (Internet) 2 "AF_INET"
IRDA 26 (Win)/22 (WinCE) "AF_IRDA"
IPv6 23 "AF_INET6"

Socket type
Socket type Numeric Key name
stream (connection oriented) 1 "SOCK_STREAM"
datagram 2 "SOCK_DGRAM"

Sub-Protocol
Protocol Numeric Key name
Unspecified (not applicable) 0 ""