Then...   How can I run my application in this new devices???

It appears that the DLL code does not include a CoInitializeEX(Null) call...

Any workaround????

If you don´t know a workaround...   Do you have any estimated time for a
solution????

I think that the vast majority of new Windows CE 5.0 devices wich I will need
to put my application inside will have similar versions of the OS and I would
have the same problem...

Is not a device problem because other DLLs can be registered...

I spent so many time developing and debugging my application oriented to
certain type of devices and customers, and now I can´t "compile" it...   and
also I can´t execute it...

ouffffffffff...

The device in wich I was testing my NSBasic application under Windows CE 5.0 is
not in production now...  I will try with other devices...    But you know that
devices and models changes frequently...  and this problem would make me to
have to search for specific devices for my application...   Now I can´t
distribute it freely without testing it first in each specific device...

pffffffffff...

How many time ago do you know this problem?

Do you have the information needed to try to registrate it manually???

Cheers...

-David-

.