I'm programming my apps mostly for the new hp 211 pocket pc which has a vga
size screen.  I'd like to make my NS Basic apps 480x640 instead 240x320 so the
graphics look cleaner without the blocky uprezing. Anyone know if there is an
easy way to do this?         I found    a few posts talking about third party
programs to disable the uprezing, but by now I'd hope there would be an easy
way with the latest versions of windows mobile and ns basic.

thanks!