I don't have all the answers, but it looks to me like those messages
are originating at the mail server, so maybe the software running
SMTP there was updated or changed.

Posting these messages in a group specializing more in SMTP mail
specifics might be helpful in narrowing down the reason for failure.
(And checking the spelling - was it ENHANCEDSTAUSCODES or
ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES ?)

Good luck!

--- In nsbasic...@yahoogroups.com, "mlagardette" <mlagarde...@...>