A message has been sent to the nsb-ce group and is awaiting approval. We've
attached this message for your review.

This message requires approval because the message may be spam.

You can approve or reject this message online at:
http://groups.google.com/group/nsb-ce/pendmsg?hl=en

or

You can approve this message by replying to this email.

Thank you,

The Google Groups Team

--- Begin Message ---
[...]

Someone knows if there is a kind of thin-client CE.net based that can run a
NsBasic_CE program? thanks in advance.
Vai oltre le parole, scarica Messenger 2009!
http://www.messenger.it

--- End Message ---

--- End Message ---

--- End Message ---