Here is a hack that hides the top menubar completely.

Dim hWnd
Dim nWidth
Dim nHeight
Dim bRepaint

Declare "Function GetForegroundWindow Lib ""Coredll"" () As Long"

Declare "Function MoveWindow Lib ""Coredll"" (ByVal hWnd As Long,
ByVal x As Long, ByVal y As Long, ByVal nWidth As Long, ByVal nHeight
As Long, ByVal bRepaint As Long) As Long"

hWnd = GetForegroundWindow

MoveWindow hWnd, 0, -26, Output.Width, Output.Height + 26, True