hmm
why not move to sqlite?  better performance and smaller footprint.

Woody

--- On Fri, 2/13/09, Mike <miketrainr2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Mike <miketrainr2...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [nsbasic-ce] Re: Storing data on the ce device
To: nsbasic...@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, February 13, 2009, 8:58 AM

Brian,

The ADOCE database is basically a compact version of the MS Access
database. The question is which version of Windows mobile do you have
and which version of ActiveSync.

With the older version (I forget which but it's easy to research) you
can create an MS Acess database and copy it to your PPC. It will then
have a CDB extension. ActiveSync will do the conversion. If not,
you'll have to create the database and tables with code.

ACOCE is really easy to work with, so I hope it works for you.

Mike

--- In nsbasic...@yahoogro ups.com, "brianm...@. .." <brianm...@. ..>