I'm seeing an exception under windows mobile 6.1.4 professional with
the basic.exe (runtime for nsbasic?).  Every time I close the
application on the device, windows mobile 6 shows an error report.  If
I turn off error reporting, it seems to work fine but I assume the
error is still happening...

the version of the basic.exe is 4.2.0.  Does anyone know if this is the
latest runtime? or is anyonw else seeing or have seen errors on exit?