OK, here's a quick and dirty solution :-)

1.   Download the CAB file for RMRBank from my Website:

http://www.rmrsoft.com/downloads/ppc/rmrbank/rmrbank(wm).cab

2.   Transfer it to the folder on your PC that you are sharing with the
emulator.

3.   On the emulator, in File Explorer, run the CAB file.

That will install the program, which also includes the NSB runtime, so after
that you will be able to tap on your NSB file and the program will run.   It
means you will have RMRBank installed on your emulator but that is no hardship,
you might even like it :-)

Cheers

Al