George,

You refer to this from the ReadMe:

Notes and Warnings

4. On Windows Mobile 5 devices, OptionButton groups are not working
properly on OptionButton objects that are added using the Forms
designer. They work properly if added using the AddObject command
in your Form_Open code. (We will fix this of course!)

You say to put the AddObject-OptiobButton inside
the Form_Load_script by hand.

>From the below example generated code from the editor
the "Form_Load"vbscript code is run by the "Execute(theSub)".

Can you also get around the problem by having your OptionButton's
placed onto a 2nd Form created in the editor and not the
main 1st Form ?

When you display your 2nd Form in your program you would
normally do the following:

    Call Form2_Show

But if you display your 2nd Form using this call:

    callIfExists("Form2_Show")

It will be created via the "Execute(theSub)" call.

I have tested this and it does display the 2nd Form but since
I do not have a WM5 device I can not verify if the OptionButton
Groups work by doing this workaround.

If it does work, then users can still place the OptionButtons
onto a Form inside the Editor and not then manually have to
add the OptionButton in the Form_Load section. It will allow
them to design the Form's with the editor.

Also when is a true fix going to be available ?

Joe