Hi all again.

I was testing again a little bit the problem related to comments and EXE file
sizes and I suppose the following things:

If I make an EXE file from the project in NSB format, the comments are not
stripped out in EXE because the size is near to the NSB project file.

If I save the NSB project in TXT format, the file of the TXT is about half of
size of the same project in NSB but contains all code and comments... the
differences of sizes between the two formats must be because of the code
encryption.

If I open this TXT generated from the NSB format and I use the NSBasic IDE to
make a new EXE from it, then the EXE that results is very smaller than the EXE
that appears when you uses the original NSB file (comments now are stripped
out, I suppose...) and the original TXT file used (!!!!!!!) is surprisingly
saved again without any comments (and without any kind of asking) with the
exception of the comments generated by the IDE.

My conclussion is that the IDE only generates an EXE without your comments if
you first save your project in TXT format and opens it with the IDE to generate
the EXE, but it contains the comments generated by the IDE. I don't remember
very well, but I think that the size of the EXE may be more smaller if you
erases all generated comments in the TXT file.

Best regards.