> Al, Thanks for the tip, very straight forward.
>
> I assume that each exe file has its own BYE command to close itself and
> return to the wrapper.
>
> Thanks again
>
> Ben

Yes, although interestingly, on my old IPAQ, it often doesn't return to the
wrapper but goes to the Today screen.  But it always returns to the wrapper on
the PC Emulator.  I suspect it is down to memory limitations, so that because
the IPAQ has low memory the OS actually shuts down the wrapper when the new EXE
file is run.

What I don't know, and George would have to answer, is whether another copy of
NSBASIC.EXE is loaded in when you run the EXECUTE command (large memory
overhead), or whether it sees one copy is already running and uses that.

Al