--- In nsbasic...@yahoogroups.com, "bwolodko" <ben.wolo...@...> wrote:

> --- In nsbasic...@yahoogroups.com, "martinnossel" <martinnossel@> wrote:
> >
> > Andrew
> >
> > I am playing with the demo of NSB still.
> >
> > It works fine, I had to rebuild the WinCE for "English" using the 120 day
> > trial of platform builder 5. as per the instructions I found on the web
> > site of the e-bay supplier.
> >
> > T haven't managed to access the adc, i/o, leds, i2c and push buttons on the
> > board as I cant work out how to 'call' the drivers they supply, and I don't
> > know how to write a driver, I also only have VS2003 and VS2005 up is needed
> > to program for CE.
> >
> > If someone here is up to it.... (there is some c examples of Linux that
> > works for all the external peripherals)
> >
> > Keep your eyes on www.andahammer.com
> >
> > Martin
> >

> > --- In nsbasic...@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Thomas <andrewmarkthomas@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Dear Ben,
> > >
> > > Thank you very much for letting me know. I'll get the runtimes for the
> > > CuWin3500 and give it a go. I tried installing 7.0.4 on the device for
> > > programming on it but it didn't work, but maybe I will do better just
> > > using the runtime. Nsb and the mini2440 will be an excellent combination.
> > >
> > > Many thanks,
> > >
> > > Andrew.
> > >

> Martin,
>
> Thanks for the link, there too many mini2440 listings
> I thought the module being discussed was at:
>
> http://www.embedinfo.com/English/product/mini2440-I.asp
>
> with the real discussion about:
>
> The one at http://www.andahammer.com/mini244/
>
> looks pretty good. With Win CE 5.0 Pro BSP and NSBasic/CE, this could make a
> nice HMI or controller.
>
> We will keep watching
>
> Ben

Contacting Charlie Springer from www.andahammer.com
his quote:

We expect to have licensed WindowsCE 6.0 very soon. A company that works with
Microsoft has bought one each of the boards and displays to produce a robust
professional Windows CE package with very low licensing fees. We don't have an
exact time, but perhaps within two weeks. The package will be in English with
other languages optional.

Ben