--- In nsbasic...@yahoogroups.com, "Shaun" <phill...@...> wrote:

> I'm assuming I have the 2002 version?

No idea :-)

>>  How much of a work-around does the 2000 version take for it's bugs?

It's a long time since I did all this so I can't remember exactly.  One bug I
do recall is that when you tapped on a row it often doesn't deselect other
rows, but I fixed that by inserting the code:

  Screen.SelectionMode=0
  Screen.SelectionMode=1

which forces it to just highlight one row.

All but one of the bugs were display orientated except for the one which means
it does not display the thousand separator even if it is selected in Settings >
Regional

> If you could let me know how bad the work-arounds are and upload the 2000
> version somewhere, it'd be much appreciated.

Uploaded to the files section.

Al