Hi George, Thanks for confirming this. I currently do not have any registered
versions of NSB/CE, but if I am to register for version 8 would it be possible
to install version 7 into a virtual machine so I can install the device IDE to
an HPC 2000 machine?

I'm talking in terms of whether I can still physically download a version 7
containing the device IDE and register it. I'm making an assumption I'd be okay
in terms of licences if it's installed within a virtual machine.