Hi George,

I described the problem and my solution - with your help - in an e-mail sent
solely to you just a few seconds before I received this e-mail.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: nsbasic...@yahoogroups.com [mailto:nsbasic...@yahoogroups.com] Im
Auftrag von George Henne
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 11. Juni 2009 12:44
An: nsbasic...@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: Re: [nsbasic-ce] Can't open my old projects with NSBasic v 8.01

It's the .nsp file that is the problem.

The .nsp file contains paths to the modules. If the modules can't be found,
you get this message. The easiest solution (especially if you do not have
any modules) is the simply delete the .nsp file and open your project again.
If you do have modules, you will need to add the modules in again.

You could also edit the .nsp file in NotePad.

We made some improvements to this in NS Basic/CE 8 - the paths are now saved
as relative, rather than absolute paths.