Please send again the your link from microsoft.

Yesterday I make research about tmail, I tested this parameters, not worked.

I try send mail to CC and BCC not worked too.

http://www.cjcraft.com/blog/2008/10/02/HowToOpenAMailInInboxUsingPocketOutlook.aspx

 How to open a mail in Inbox using Pocket Outlook

I need to open a new email message in Pocket Outlook today. Keep in mind that's
different from just programmatically sending an email from my application.

Here's how to programmatically send an email from your application:

   1: Microsoft.WindowsMobile.PocketOutlook.EmailMessage email = new
EmailMessage();

   2: email.From = "From";

   3: email.BodyText = "BodyText";

   4: email.To = "To";

   5: email.Subject = "Subject";

   6: email.Send("AccountName");

 Here's how to programmatically create a new mail message in Pocket Outlook and
more:

[Source: Open a Specific Email Account in Pocket Outlook? - WM Experts]

    * To open inbox for MyMail:
          o tmail.exe -service MyMail
    * To additionally launch a new message with no recipient for sending:
          o tmail.exe -service MyMail -to ""
    * To have the new message pre-addressed:
          o tmail.exe -service MyMail -to nob...@nowhere.com
    * To add a cc (copy to):
          o tmail.exe -service MyMail -to nob...@nowhere.com -cc
someb...@somewhere.com
    * To add a bcc (blind copy):
          o tmail.exe -service MyMail -to nob...@nowhere.com -bcc
someb...@somewhere.com
    * To have the new message pre-addressed to multiple addresses:
          o tmail.exe -service MyMail -to
nob...@nowhere.com;someb...@somewhere.com;that...@thatplace.com
    * To additionally add the subject line "Call Me Tonight":
          o tmail.exe -service MyMail -to nob...@nowhere.com -subject "Call Me
Tonight"
    * To additionally add a message in the body:
          o tmail.exe -service MyMail -to nob...@nowhere.com -subject "Call Me
Tonight" -body "at 555-1212"
    * To attach the file "Recipe.xls" in the "My Documents" folder:
          o tmail.exe -service MyMail -to nob...@nowhere.com -subject "Call Me
Tonight" -body "at 555-1212" -attach "\My Documents\Recipe.xls"

Yes I need help for this.

EMERSON VIER