Hello George,

Several months back, I bought NSBasic 7.0 for WinCE. I used to program on
Palms, but have shifted to WinCE because of client requirements. Although I
find programming in NSBasic to be a breeze, I discovered that printer support
is somewhat deficient for WinCE.

I use a Palm Tre0 750 attached to the cradle of a Datecs PP-55 portable
printer. Although Datecs provides a USB print driver, I find it rather
inconvenient if not cumbersome to use the device driver.

At present, I first output all text for printing to a text file, and then call
the printer program, which then provides a screen to allow the user to select
from several print programs. After selecting the text printing program, you
then have to go to the folder where the text file is, select the file, and then
print.

I did not have to go through this multi-step process when I used the Palms
because they have an SDK to allow direct printing.

Is there any work-around to this problem? Is there any website I can go to for
info? Thanks in advance and warmest regards. You have one great product..

Roland

      Cleaner, Better, Faster - Experience the new Faster Yahoo! Mail today at
http://ph.mail.yahoo.com