A message has been sent to the nsb-ce group and is awaiting approval. We've
attached this message for your review.

This message requires approval because the message may be spam.

You can approve or reject this message online at:
http://groups.google.com/group/nsb-ce/pendmsg?hl=en

or

You can approve this message by replying to this email.

Thank you,

The Google Groups Team

--- Begin Message ---
Club Vacation DealsClub Vacation Deals
Club Vacation DealsClub Vacation Deals
Club Vacation DealsClub Vacation Deals
Club Vacation DealsClub Vacation Deals
Club Vacation DealsClub Vacation DealsClub Vacation Deals
Club Vacation Deals
This is an exclusive promotion from Crown Paradise Resorts
Mexico     +52 (322) 224 0347
Los Angeles, CA     (310) 598 1844
Click here to unsubscribe from our mailing list

--- End Message ---