New member, on the edge of purchasing NS Basic/CE.  User of NS Basic/Desktop
for a while now.

I have a few general questions and I'm sure this must be the place to ask them.
 The core of the developer community seems to be here!

1. Has anyone posted information anywhere on the topic of deploying NS Basic/CE
programs to devices?  A general outline would be nice, descriptions of several
options if available would be good too.  Also hints and pitfalls to watch for,
etc.  Do these application installs tend to roll back (uninstall) neatly when
required?

2. Development and testing.  I'd think you'd want a testbed device, fairly
generic in nature, and one you could restore to "factory" conditions easily.
For example I wouldn't want to trash my smartphone testing software!  Do people
do this?  If so, what's the oldest OS version practical for this, in order to
make acquiring a used device practical?  Yes, I do realize that each CE
versions and edition has different feature sets, as well as different hardware
platform features.  Any general guidance here though?

3. Marketplaces.  I know Microsoft has a WinMobile Marketplace but it appears
to be heavily .Net oriented.  Are there existing alternatives people use today?

4. Are there good resources on things like Microsoft's logo certification
programs?  Anyone have a link?  Do these really apply when using NS Basic/CE,
or are they out of the question for non-.Net applications now?

5. Any recommendations for WinMobile development documentation aside from MSDN
Online?  Is there is a good Platform SDK sort of thing?  Any books people
really recommend?  Again, I want info useful to NS Basic development, not so
much things for C or .Net devs.

Thanks for any thoughts you wish to share.  I hope this isn't a horribly
redundant post.  If anyone maintains a Web site going into these topics, such
links would be great too!