Err.LastDLLError isn't supported in VBScript/CE and so not in NSB/CE either.
But is there any equivalent when using NSB/CE's DECLARE to make API calls?

GetLastError() calls are usually considered problematic in VB6 since the
process of marshalling data and otherwise wrapping the API call can wipe out
the stored value from the target API call.

I don't see this mentioned in Tech Note 26 (DECLARE: Using API Functions).
Have I missed it?  Or do we know that calling GetLastError() will return the
desired result?

- Bob