A while back the UI guidelines changed to require TabStrips at the bottom of
the display area, in order to avoid your hand and stylus obscuring the display
while working with them.  Much the same way menus are placed at the bottom.

The MSCETabStrip doesn't seem to have a way of setting the proper Style
however.  Yes, I have gone spelunking the DLL via OLE View to see all of the
available properties and predefined values (Enums) in the embedded typelib.

Is there a known workaround?  I can't use API calls to alter the style adding
TCS_BOTTOM since no hWnd is exposed to allow this (by calling SetWindowLong).

Perhaps there is another CE Tab control library we can use?