Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.

Would you be interested in Below mentioned Technology Users Email list.

I was curious to know if we can do business together as we can provide
Database contacts across all the sectors.

Here are some of the Specialized users which we provide:

Telecommunication Users

IT software users

Avaya Users

SAP Users

Baan Users

Net suite Users

Nortel Users

JD Edwards Users

VMware Users

Nortel Users

Shortel Users

Lawson Users

IBM Users

Numara Users

Cisco Users

Oracle Users

Citrix Users

PeopleSoft Users

Mitel Users

Microsoft Users

Cloud Users

Quest Users

Autodesk Users

JDA Users

Covisint Users

QuickBooks Users

Auto cad Users

Netapp Users

Dell Users

Riverbed Users

EMC Users

Salesforce Users

Sage Peachtree Users

Sun Solaris Users

Google Users

IBM Informix Users

HP Users

Symantec Users

Reply back for more information and please specify if it's anything else
(Someother Technology) that you want to target.

Regards,

Steve Andrew

Business Development Executive

Technology Database Reach: US, Canada, UK, Europe, ASIA Pacific and Africa.

One Stop Solution for Marketing Lists/Customized Lists/ Ready List/ Email
Marketing/Telemarketing/Email Appending/Direct Marketing/Data
Appending/Company Profiling

material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution,
forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received
this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.