Try it so:

You create a Frame, you assign the ListView to the Frame then:

AddObject "Frame","FramePartnerCeg",4, 28, 232, 236
AddObject "NSBasic.comctl.ListView.1", "NSListViewPartnerCeg", 0, 0, 232, 236,
FramePartnerCeg  'FrmPartner_Form
FramePartnerCeg.Hide

You assign the Frame to the Form at the time of the sheet's formation then.

Sub FrmPartner_Load
  SetParent FramePartnerCeg, FrmPartner_Form
  FramePartnerCeg.Show
End Sub

The events will work already so.

You find help here: